Today in Axarfusion we show you how to avoid that moment when you are waiting for a very important call, but you have left your phone at home or you don’t want to be bothered with calls on your holidays.
To ensure that all incoming calls arrive correctly where you want them to go, today we will show you how to make a call forwarding.
What is call forwarding?
The purpose of a divert is to redirect incoming calls to other telephone numbers. Any company or person calling your phone will be reconnected to the destination phone number we have configured.
The person being diverted to another terminal may notice that this is happening by a different ring tone (if diverted to another country) or by the receiving carrier informing with a voice message. In most cases there is no such difference.
Call forwarding from landline to mobile
There are different ways to divert calls from a landline to a mobile phone. The easiest way is to contact our customer service. Axarfusion, your trusted company, will be more than happy to take your call and set up the forwarding to the terminal you specify.
The second way to do this is manually with your own fixed device. Some of them have a menu from which we can navigate to the configuration we are looking for… In others, we can pick up the handset and listen to a signal. In doing so, you can enter the digits *21* followed by the landline number to which you want to forward the call. We will have to close the number by pressing hash (#). Once this is done, we can hang up and check if it works correctly.
Call forwarding on iPhone phones
Making such modifications on mobile terminals is much easier thanks to the intuitive navigation. For iPhone devices, you can activate and deactivate this option by following the steps below:
1. Go to the “Settings” application.
2. Look for the “Telephone” option.
3. Select “Call Forwarding”.
4. Slide the button to the right to activate call forwarding.
5. Click on “Forward to”.
6. Enter the phone number you want to redirect your calls to.
Call forwarding on Android devices
For Android devices, you can activate and deactivate this option by following the steps below:
- Open the “Phone” application.
- Click on the three dots in the top menu and go to “Settings” > “Call settings”.
- Select the “Call forwarding” option.
- If the option is not available on your terminal, we recommend that you contact your operator to configure this function.
- If available, you can choose between different options: always divert, when busy, when not answered.
- Select the option that best suits your needs.
- Set the phone number to which you want to forward your calls.
- Click on “Accept”.
If you have any problems or queries, you can always contact our customer service.